Steve Jobs Persistence for Perfection

After reading multiple books on Steve Jobs and having watched two movies about his life, I was no stranger to learn from the New Yorker article that Steve Job had a temper. I found it humorous how the article said that "He cries like a small child when he does not get his way." How does someone this impatient and rude, become the genius that he was. Its as simple as he saw a vision, and did not rest until other people's visions aligned with his. Steve Jobs new that his vision in all the technology and programs that he created was truly world changing so it can be understandable his undeniable persistence that he showed toward his co workers, although it surely wasn't pleasant to work with all the time. To me its inspiring how he believed so firmly in his views and would not let others hinder him. I suppose that in my own life I could maybe look back on how persistent he was and apply it towards things that I want to accomplish in my own life. Steve Jobs is an definitely an inspiration. Here is a trailer to one of the Steve Jobs movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone Should Edit

Youtube Online Communities